Let instances have a publicly visible stream of posts from users who have opted in to making their posts public on it.
It's a standard feature of AP-enabled platforms, but will be useful for anyone who wants to show off the writing on their instance, whether federated or not.
- New bool admin setting for non-single-user instances: [app] local_timeline that:
- Adds /read page with a Read.Write.as-style display of the most recent posts
- Adds /read/feed endpoint with RSS feed
- Shows optional Public setting on user blogs. When selected, the blog will show up in the local timeline
- Abide by relay standard (if it exists) so that Read.as / other instances can subscribe to a WF instance via ActivityPub
- Allow admin to make the timeline available, but private to logged-in users instead of public
- Allow admin to choose default blog visibility for all users