Develop a concept of public article authors.
- Save author information that can be shown publicly
- Retain author information and its connection to any articles, even when underlying account data is modified (e.g. user is removed from an org) or deleted (e.g. user deletes their account)
Multi-author publications and general Publisher users will often want to show the author of a post. They might also want to allow advanced navigation, e.g. showing all posts written by a particular author. This should address this use case.
This could also support author data for articles submitted to publications via Submit.as.
- Leverage the data in any table created to support T734: Outside Contributor role
- As Contributors will have no underlying account data anyway, we won't need to modify data here
- Create a new post_authors table
Then, store the one-to-many relationship between a post and its author(s) (supporting future feature: T870: Support multiple post authors)