Enable users to show an archive of their past posts from a single page.
- Most recent question / request for this feature (Sep '21): https://discuss.write.as/t/create-a-page-with-links-to-all-articles/3462
- A blog post about a workaround (Aug '21): https://durnberger.writeas.com/contents-page
- A request from a new user at the time (Apr. '20): https://discuss.write.as/t/top-question-for-newbies/1290
- A user, dino, created an archive page generator (Jan '20): https://discuss.write.as/t/share-what-you-are-working-on-and-using/401/68
- Another user request (May '19): https://discuss.write.as/t/crucial-features-for-v1-0/229/18
My current thinking is that we should keep this flexible, by using a shortcode -- e.g. <!--archive-->. That way, this page isn't stuck on a predefined path (e.g. /archive) or with a predefined title and body.