Mon, Jun 17
Addressed those issues in most recent commits.
Just opened a pull request (GH#123) for this. I still need to verify that data isn't leaking on some ActivityPub endpoints, but the core of everything is there and ready to try out.
Sun, Jun 16
Sat, Jun 15
Fri, Jun 14
Thu, Jun 13
An authoritative source for checking the current version number: https://version.writefreely.org
Mon, Jun 10
Sun, Jun 9
I threw together an offline importer for this: rWFM / https://github.com/writeas/wf-migrate -- for reference in building this into the web application.
Sat, Jun 8
Fri, Jun 7
This could be reopened as a feature request.
Thu, Jun 6
I'd say the default behavior should be #1, to generate a unique slug for the imported collection.
Commenting here since this affects all the child tasks:
Wed, Jun 5
Here's a library I built to start this rolling: https://github.com/writeas/zip-import
I also put up #30 CLI which returns the errors during delete to the user. Then this can close.
Assuming the #117 fix works in your testing, after reviewing everything I do think this is the right solution.
Tue, Jun 4
Just to mention, here's some prior art on publishing text files via the API: https://github.com/writeas/writeas-api/tree/master/examples/go-text-importer
This might be good to do in the near future -- certainly before v1.0 -- because of how much easier it'd make the setup process.