Alert on error: shared code (#207)
- Initial work on presenting alert on error
- Move Account-related error handling up the hierarchy
- Handle errors on logout
- Fix for temporary debugging
- Clean up WriteFreelyModel’s published vars
- Add error handling to top-level content view
- Set current error on API call failures
- Set current error on API call handlers
- Move User Defaults errors to ErrorConstants file
- Add default values for some error strings
- Handle purging post errors
- Add FIXME to track silent failure on fetching collections
As collections are fetched and added to the list property in the CollectionListModel’s initializer, it’s tricky to throw an error here: we call it as a property initializer in CollectionListView, which cannot throw.
Consider refactoring this logic such that we’re using, for example, a @FetchRequest in CollectionListView instead.
- Handle errors in (most) shared code
Two outliers to come back to are:
- the LocalStoreManager, where we can’t set a current error in the WriteFreelyModel in methods that can’t throw
- the CollectionListModel, where the initializer can’t throw because we use it as a property initializer in CollectionListView
- Add error handling to Mac app
- Revert "Add error handling to Mac app"
This reverts commit b1a8b8b29c7a745ea9733ed0d7266c775b534b47.