Clean up project warnings (#199)
- Set "recommended project settings" for Mac app
- Add default fallback for font typingAttribute
- Clean up linter errors
- Update extension iconset
- Fix spm errors and upgrade sparkle (#203)
- Switch WriteFreely package import from ssh to https
- Sign macOS project target for Development
This fixes a crash-on-launch bug when running Product > Run from Xcode (Product > Archive should work correctly). See https://github.com/sparkle-project/Sparkle/issues/2056 for more details.
Bug introduced by commit:
- Update Sparkle to v2.0 from official repo
Previously, we forked the repo to the WriteFreely org because Sparkle didn't support tag-based SPM updates. We therefore had to pull from the master branch, so forking insulated us from unexpected changes.
As of 2.x Sparkle now allows for tag-based updating via SPM; we'll allow patch updates but stop short of 2.1 until we can vet changes.
- Add MacUpdatesViewModel ObservableObject
- Use MacUpdatesViewModel to handle Sparkle update logic