Users should be able to migrate all their writing between Write.as and Write Freely blogs/instances.
- Add Import button in Account Settings or wherever makes sense
- Accept a *.zip file upload
- Parse the archive, importing only *.txt files
- Top-level files become anonymous posts / drafts
- Directories create blogs (or skip creation if a blog with the name exists)
- Files in directories get published to their corresponding blogs
- The file's modified date is used as the post's created value; other metadata is left NULL
Changes to Export
We might also consider including some metadata in exported zip archives -- if not for every post, at least for each directory / blog.