- User Since
- May 14 2019, 5:56 PM (22 w, 6 d)
Fri, Oct 18
Wed, Oct 16
Noting here re: icons
Tue, Oct 15
progress so far
Thu, Oct 10
In the interim, this will be an extension
On mobile the split should be horizontal, with the preview up top. It should also scroll with the editor content.
Tue, Oct 8
Thu, Oct 3
ok, how about this:
The current UI status, showing the success message after submission.
So this seems to work well with only the script provided. Where were the uses of yesterday, today and tomorrow?
Wed, Oct 2
@matt I have the template part done and working, just wondering if you remember off hand where we look up the last-selected publish choice.
Wed, Sep 25
I've been thinking about implementation details for this.
Mon, Sep 23
This will likely be a moderate refactor.
Sep 20 2019
Sep 18 2019
This is a bit different than differential as it is post commit. I really like the concept of the pre commit review with differential though.
Sep 16 2019
Sep 14 2019
Sep 13 2019
sure, sounds good
Sep 12 2019
I think a rough process would be:
- download and extract into temporary location
- copy existing data to FILEorFOLDER.old, for each file or folder to replace
- move the new files to the existing locations, replacing them
- kill the server process, triggering systemd to restart.
- clean up temporary files
- keep .old around in case of some error? if so maybe old files should be moved elsewhere, it wouldn't take too much disk to keep a copy of the last installed version around though.
Sep 11 2019
Sep 10 2019
Sep 9 2019
Sep 7 2019
Sep 6 2019
Aug 29 2019
Aug 28 2019
For activity pub related endpoints, should it just be:
Aug 26 2019
Aug 22 2019
Aug 21 2019
Aug 19 2019
Aug 18 2019
I'll take this after T609 is in
Aug 17 2019
Aug 16 2019
I like the paper key idea, or even a set of recovery keys. Usually 8-12 random keys that the user prints or writes down. Then when needed they use one in place of a password, and are directed to set a new password. These are single use.