- User Since
- May 14 2019, 5:56 PM (29 w, 5 d)
Mon, Nov 11
Sat, Nov 9
Nov 8 2019
Nov 5 2019
Oct 31 2019
PR for writefreely is up including CLI flags, next is to add things like federated deletes for all collections including default (i.e. username) and and posts if they are being deleted as well.
Looks like this function also already exists in writefreely under *datastore, but is still out of date and needs modification.
Oct 30 2019
Oct 25 2019
Oct 18 2019
Oct 16 2019
Noting here re: icons
Oct 15 2019
progress so far
Oct 10 2019
In the interim, this will be an extension
On mobile the split should be horizontal, with the preview up top. It should also scroll with the editor content.
Oct 8 2019
Oct 3 2019
ok, how about this:
The current UI status, showing the success message after submission.
So this seems to work well with only the script provided. Where were the uses of yesterday, today and tomorrow?
Oct 2 2019
@matt I have the template part done and working, just wondering if you remember off hand where we look up the last-selected publish choice.
Sep 25 2019
I've been thinking about implementation details for this.
Sep 23 2019
This will likely be a moderate refactor.
Sep 20 2019
Sep 18 2019
This is a bit different than differential as it is post commit. I really like the concept of the pre commit review with differential though.
Sep 16 2019
Sep 14 2019
Sep 13 2019
sure, sounds good
Sep 12 2019
I think a rough process would be:
- download and extract into temporary location
- copy existing data to FILEorFOLDER.old, for each file or folder to replace
- move the new files to the existing locations, replacing them
- kill the server process, triggering systemd to restart.
- clean up temporary files
- keep .old around in case of some error? if so maybe old files should be moved elsewhere, it wouldn't take too much disk to keep a copy of the last installed version around though.
Sep 11 2019
Sep 10 2019
Sep 9 2019
Sep 7 2019
Sep 6 2019
Aug 29 2019
Aug 28 2019
For activity pub related endpoints, should it just be: